BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Cheyenne A.
Left my skin still kind of oily & burn... I used for at least 2 weeks before I stopped & noticed it was making my skin worse
Petra Z.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this because of acne and tried before another product. It is good but sometimes my skin gets irritated when using
Olivia W.
Nashville, TN
I have used this for years! I only use it at night because I use tinted moisturizer during the day, but it works amazingly.
Bethany P.
Mostly great product, sometimes feel it leaves my face a little too oily, but it does help keep my skin clear and hydrated
Kiara E.
I use this moisturizer every morning and night after washing my face and it keeps my face smooth and feeling fresh love it.
Breanna H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like this product. It goes on light, and seems like it does moisturize my skin, but it does not help with my acne at all.
mayme h.
Smiths Grove, KY
I have the 1-2-3 step cleanser. This being step 3 and it is an amazing moisturizer. it burns a little but gets rid of acne.
Chloe H.
West Linn, OR
Very moisturizing, isn't oily. Doesn't leave a residue. When used with matching wash and toner it clears acne really well.
Maggie S.
Minooka, IL
Ive used this since I was in high school! A really lightweight moisturizer that leaves my face feeling soft but never oiky!
Emily M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this moisturizer a lot! I use it in the morning and before I go to sleep every day. It definitely helps my dry skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?