BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marcy A.
I do like this product but it does make my face feel grimey halfway through the day. I like that it's light and not heavy.
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
I love the moisturizer it works great to keep makeup lasting all day long , I apply it to my skin before makeup application
Bobbi C.
I picked this up to try because i found it at Ross, It works decently but i rather use something else that is less drying.
Aishina S.
Morgantown, WV
This is my go-to moisturizer. It's feels really nice after a shower and leaves my skin soft. But don't get it in your eyes!
Priscilla F.
Vallejo, CA
I use this everyday!!! If I have a few pimples or acne I'll just wear it overnight and bam! They are gone the next morning!
Kiara E.
I use this moisturizer every morning and night after washing my face and it keeps my face smooth and feeling fresh love it.
Miranda M.
West Haven, CT
Best thing I have ever come across! Helps prevent my breakouts and leaves my face nice and smooth and hydrated and not dry
Jeanelle H.
Belleville , il
I have been using this stuff for years. It works great for me. My skin is super sensitive and this doesn't bother it at all
Breanna H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I like this product. It goes on light, and seems like it does moisturize my skin, but it does not help with my acne at all.
Emily M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this moisturizer a lot! I use it in the morning and before I go to sleep every day. It definitely helps my dry skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?