BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Diana M.
Romainia, Suceava
I really like this moisturizer that my mom brought for Me.I Really like how it hidratates my skin but it does not feel oyly
Elizabeth G.
Clementon, NJ
I love to use this moaterizer at night after I've cleansed my face. It has a cooling effect and helps to stop my breakouts!
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
This is a great moisturizer. It really hydrates well and contains pore cleansing products that works long after you use it.
Lisa N.
San Diego, CA
Love this moisturizer! Used it for about 3 years now and I've never felt the need to switch to another. I have dry to combo skin and this moisturizer keeps my skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily. Using it right after a wash wash makes my skin feel so refreshed. And it's dual action, what's not to love!
Alicia B.
this did nothing for my skin. it actually broke me out but my skin is very sensitive so it could just be due to that factor
Cynthia  Q.
Burbank, IL
This is my favorite moisturizer! It helps keep me misty rises and also helps prevent and fight blemishes. This is my go to.
Chanelle H.
I don't love this product, but I don't hate it either. It just feels like a regular moisturizer. Nothing really stands out.
Jane W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is a great product. Good for sensitive skin, pleasant scent, and moisturizes without leaving my skin greasy or shiny.
Richelle L.
Austin, TX
Not a very good moisturizer. Works for acne but when I use it before bed, I wake up with a dry face. Only does half its job
Marcy A.
I do like this product but it does make my face feel grimey halfway through the day. I like that it's light and not heavy.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?