BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Love this product. I have been buying it for years and I always keep a backup. I love how light weight and cooling it feels.
Heather L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This has been my go-to moisturizer for many years. It hydrates and keeps my skin clear. I will continue to buy this product.
Madison G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I use this moisturizer daily and love it. Works well with my skin type and seems to have a cooling effect after i put it on!
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Does a pretty good job for a drug store moisturizer. I like that is has a pump. Works well and I would definitely repurchase.
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
Loved this product! I used it for a few years because it was perfect to combat the over dryness I would experience sometimes.
val D.
Love this stuff!!! I use it before bed and before I head out the door! great on sunny days with the add sunscreen protection
Tihara E.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to moisturizer. It works really well. It's not too oily either, which is good because I tend to have oily skin.
Andrea M.
To me this just felt as a moisturizer that worked for a little while keeping it hydrated there was a having to reaply again.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL
This product has really helped to control acne along my jaw line. It is light but provides enough moisture for combo skin.
Lesley W.
S Charleston, WV
This is my go to moisturizer.i keep it in my bathroom and in my purse with me everywhere.it is fantastic for my fair skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?