BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jelly L.
Used this in the past during high school, skin is soft and I have oily and acne prone skin ughhh lol...but this did help me
Junaly H.
Douglas, AZ
I use this moisterizer everyday after i wash my face. It makes it feel soft and smoothe and plus it helps me not break out
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have sensitive skin and this product made my skin feel strange. I would put it on and in a few minutes my skin felt dry.
Anissa L.
It's a very thin lotion & at times I felt I had to apply a lot. It also has a chemical scent that at times was off putting.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
I love this! It's not thick or greasy. It goes on light and helps prevent breakouts. Great even when you're not a teenager.
Casey J.
Gainesville, VA
This product was not my favorite. It made me break out extremely bad and did not smell good at all. I don't recommend this
Jessica T.
I have very oily skin & this product moisturizes without leaving my skin oily. It doesn't feel like I have put anything on.
Allison R.
Denver, CO
This moisturizer is very light and doesn't make my face feel greasy after use. I use it every day before I put on my makeup
Jamie H.
Los Angeles, CA
The clean and clear dual action is worth buying. it doesn't make you break out and on top of that it doesn't make you oily
mayme h.
Smiths Grove, KY
I have the 1-2-3 step cleanser. This being step 3 and it is an amazing moisturizer. it burns a little but gets rid of acne.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?