BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Anesa B.
This has been my holy grail low end moisturizer since middle school. It is inexpensive and a great value for the price. Very lightweight and sturdy plastic packaging. I don't see how it could get any better! Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Lyanni G.
Hialeah, FL
I haven’t been using it for long but I see some great improvements on my skin. I’ve been trying to find a moisturizer that works well with me. I have combination skin. I get oily in my T zone and this seems to keep some of it in check. As for breakouts, my skin isn’t terrible but I do occasionally get small pimples on my forehead and this moisturizer does seem to help.
Monica S.
Such a simple moisturizer, just what I needed! Clean & Clear hit the nail on the head with their  Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer . It gives my face the hydration it needs while also fighting off bad bacteria growing in my pores. I got my bottle at CVS and I'm sure you can find this brand at any drugstore near you.
Hannah L.
I used to use this stuff in high school and it worked wonders. I stopped using it but since having my first child my skin has become so terribly acne prone. I’ve started using this product again and have started to see improvement in my skin. I do recommend wearing a facial sunscreen as well though since it doesn’t have SPF.
Ugochi C.
Ok! It's is a good moisturizer for the summertime or for those that have oily skin and don't need too much on their skin. Very lightweight which I like. Also has acne medication and a slight cooling effect on the skin which is nice. There are of course better moisturizers out there, but for the price, this is pretty good.
Jessica J.
My favorite mouisturizer of all time. I usually it everyday multiple times a day and it just helps control my acne and doesn’t dry my face out even if it has salicylic acid
Emily Y.
Grove City, PA
This stuff isn't too heavy and doesn't clog my pores! It doesn't make me more oily it just balances my skin! It also helps reduce breakouts and keep them from happening! I can't say enough about it
$TAYCLA$$Y 🛳.
Las Vegas
this product i literally use before i put on makeup , before i go to sleep after i wash my face. this is the only moisturizer i use for my skin for acne its very gentle .
Ally G.
This product is great for quick short term hydration. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a long lasting all-day effect but it does help moisturize your face temporarily. I have noticed that the more you use it, the more effective it is. Personally, it is one of the best moisturizers I've used and doesn't feel greasy whatsoever. It is very affordable and good quality.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I’ve used the moisturizer for years. It’s gentle and oil free so I can use it everyday, morning and night. It keeps breakouts at bay and you can’t beat the price.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?