BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Rathiny O.
I’m rating this 4 stars only because after a few pumps, it never pumps out any more product. Which is highly disappointing because I love this moisturizer. It’s light and has a tiny bit of a fragrance. I always go back to this when I’m not feeling my other moisturizers.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this sooooo much!  It seriously hydrates my skin so much and I seriously think this is the reason I've been able to get my oily skin under control.  It hydrates my skin the perfect amount without over hydrating it.
💜 Ꮮ.
Pacoima
It’s an awesome product every night before I go to bed I use it to wash and cleanse my face it really makes my face feel fresh and clean every night and morning! Definitely met my expectations and I would Definitely buy it again! I would definitely recommend it to others if you want to have a fresh clean face Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Alyson G.
I have used so many moisturizers because my skin gets very dry, especially in the winter. This is the only moisturizer that I have found to meet my expectations! It moisturizes my skin but does not leave my skin oily. I highly recommend!
Gianni J.
Bergenfield, NJ
I have repurchased this moisturizer at LEAST 3 times because that is how amazing it is. It has a pleasant smell, nothing too overwhelming, and might I add that it works wonders! I usually put this on before bed since it has no SPF in it, and i wake up with less noticeable acne. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Anna B.
This product worked out great for me I noticed my acne clear up within in a week so that was great but now that I’ve been using it for almost 3 months.... nada. My acne seems to be coming back full throttle but that could be the temperature change too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jocelyne H.
La Puente , CA
I am obsessed I mean obsessed with the cream/moisturizer 😍 it is my all time favorite! I have been using this since I was like 15, I use this along with my St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub. When you wake up in the morning your face is so soft! I truly recommend and it’s so inexpensive!
Taryn R.
Cincinnati, OH
This moisturizer is amazing! I first bought it when I was looking for a light weight moisturizer a few years ago and then when I went on acutane and had crazy dry skin I needed something that would seriously moisturize my skin and it did the job! I still use it now on my post acutane skin.
Acelia D.
Attica
I have used this product for a long time and it did a great job when is came to moisturizing your face, after a while the product got clumpy and gross though. I would recommend this product. I would buy this again
Jaslynn T.
OH
I use this every morning. It's lightweight & great for those who want a deep moisturizer but are afraid a cream will clog their pores. This has never broken me out, if anything it has helped with my breakouts.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?