BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Does a pretty good job for a drug store moisturizer. I like that is has a pump. Works well and I would definitely repurchase.
Tihara E.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to moisturizer. It works really well. It's not too oily either, which is good because I tend to have oily skin.
Helps with acne the very last step to my night routine. I use it in the morning as well as a moisturizer is oil free as well.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL
This product has really helped to control acne along my jaw line. It is light but provides enough moisture for combo skin.
Jelly L.
Used this in the past during high school, skin is soft and I have oily and acne prone skin ughhh lol...but this did help me
Chanelle H.
I don't love this product, but I don't hate it either. It just feels like a regular moisturizer. Nothing really stands out.
Lesley W.
S Charleston, WV
This is my go to moisturizer.i keep it in my bathroom and in my purse with me everywhere.it is fantastic for my fair skin.
Akira G.
Peekskill, NY
This is great. One of my friends recommended it to me and I love it. It is affordable and clean and clear is now my go to.
Skyler F.
I absolutely love this product. It moisturizes my skin with feeling heavy and thick. My skin feels so fresh after using it.
Angelica K.
Oxnard, CA
Says oil free but makes my face really oily, but lightweight and has a fresh feeling. Also does a good job at moisturizing
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?