BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Not too good for my weird skin. I've used it in the past and lived it. But as a 37 year old woman, was not a good fit for me.
ale v.
Wendell, NC
I purchased this lotion a few weeks ago and don't really see a big difference but it doesn't cause more oil to build in my face
Peggy J.
Warren
Love this moisturizer! It makes my skin feels fresh and clean! Smells great and keeps my skin clear, toned, and moisturized.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I just ran out of this moisturizer yesterday! It lasted forever and was the best product I have hard. I love clean and clear!
Teresa N.
Baltimore
It's not alot of money. It works pretty good. It's not greasy. Doesn't leave a oily feel at all. Over all I'd keep buying it
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Does a pretty good job for a drug store moisturizer. I like that is has a pump. Works well and I would definitely repurchase.
Adrean H.
Lowell, AR
This product makes my face a little oily so I have to space out using it. I bought the product at Walmart and enjoy the smell
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
To me this just felt as a moisturizer that worked for a little while keeping it hydrated there was a having to reaply again.
karli V.
San Antonio, TX
Way too oily for my skin. It leaves me with a face full of pimples. May be good for dry skin but not for normal or oily skin.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
The first time I ever used this product I could tell a difference. My face was softer and I knew I could trust this product!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?