BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Does a pretty good job for a drug store moisturizer. I like that is has a pump. Works well and I would definitely repurchase.
kelly p.
charlotte, NC
This works pretty well but i feel like i just end up getting more pimples in the end i guess it works for diff types of skin.
Hannah B.
Owensboro, KY
Love the mint feel of this facial lotion and love the silky smooth feeling it leaves after you put it on! Fantastic product!
Katarina T.
Ravenna, OH
A nice moisturizer but didn't do much for my acne. It's very gentle. Overall, an okay value. Just not very effective for me.
Darlene V.
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this as well as other moisturizers for my face. It's been good to my skin, so I keep using it bottle after bottle.
Adrean H.
Lowell, AR
This product makes my face a little oily so I have to space out using it. I bought the product at Walmart and enjoy the smell
India G.
Toledo, OH
I've been using this moisturizer for years. It keeps your skin soft and works best paired with other clean and clear products
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I use this moisturizer daily and it's amazing it doesn't dry me out at all and it's so affordable I use it before bed as well
Liliana C.
Elmont, NY
I use the Clean & Clear moisturizer daily! I have normal to dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed!
Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Not too good for my weird skin. I've used it in the past and lived it. But as a 37 year old woman, was not a good fit for me.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?