BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
I use this after every shower to keep my skin clean and acne free. Perfect for the winter months when I am prone to dry skin
Mckenzie C.
Bellefontaine, OH
Used this brand of mosterizer for about a year now. Use it twice a day. Works great. I put on before using my foundation too
Kate N.
This moisturizer is light weight and helps fight acne! I love it! I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all!
kelly p.
charlotte, NC
This works pretty well but i feel like i just end up getting more pimples in the end i guess it works for diff types of skin.
Helps with acne the very last step to my night routine. I use it in the morning as well as a moisturizer is oil free as well.
Katarina T.
Ravenna, OH
A nice moisturizer but didn't do much for my acne. It's very gentle. Overall, an okay value. Just not very effective for me.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
To me this just felt as a moisturizer that worked for a little while keeping it hydrated there was a having to reaply again.
Elena T.
Waterbury, CT
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! It's really cooling to the skin and moisturizes extremely well. I couldn't be happier with this product
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Does a pretty good job for a drug store moisturizer. I like that is has a pump. Works well and I would definitely repurchase.
Madison G.
Mt Pleasant , MI
I use this moisturizer daily and love it. Works well with my skin type and seems to have a cooling effect after i put it on!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?