BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rachel H.
Saint Louis, MO
This moisturizer is one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used. It kept me from breaking out and kept away blemishes.
Erin C.
Plano, TX
Got rid of my acne. Leaves a nice cooling effect. It made my skin feel very soft. A little bit goes a very long way as well.
Rachel  B.
Anchorage, AK
My everyday moisturizer, hasn't l changed in about 2 years. Tried the oil
Control version once and it's a little too drying.
Anna E.
Pinson, AL
I love it is keeps my face moisturised and doesn't get oily. The product is great and I would greatly advise you to use it!!
Elizabeth F.
Tallahassee, FL
So refreshing to your face and always keeps it clear! I tend to peel right after I'm in the sun and this is always my go to!
Kim H.
Cambridge, OH
This definitely moisturizes my skin, but no so much as to make it feel oily, or make me break out worse, pretty good overall
Wendy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super dry skin and this always helps my look fresh and soft. The packaging is slim and easy to take any where you go.
kelly p.
charlotte, NC
This works pretty well but i feel like i just end up getting more pimples in the end i guess it works for diff types of skin.
Brooke S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this moisturizer! I've used it for 14 years and I never have any breakouts! I have great genes but also great products
Anita V.
This product is really easy to find in local stores and great price. really easy to work with and great smelling after sense
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?