BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tonyé  L.
I'm very sensitive to saliciylic acids but this product is very light weight hs a great scent and doesn't irritate your skin
Trinh D.
Katy, TX
It does keep my skin moisterized. I don't have any problems with it. I just switched over to Mary Kay Miracle Set Anti-Aging.
Melissa L.
Been using the moisturizer every single day for the past 4-5 months. Only one that never breaks me out! Highly recommend it!
Christina J.
Pine City, MN
This is my go-to moisturizer! My skin is super oily so I love that this is oil free and doesn't leave my skin feeling dewey.
D'Ann M.
Highland, MI
I use this product every single day after washing my face. Helps prevent my skin from drying out and keeps the blemishes away
Wendy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super dry skin and this always helps my look fresh and soft. The packaging is slim and easy to take any where you go.
Maddie G.
Atascadero, CA
I used this in my teenage years when I had acne, and it was very helpful! It got rid of the acne without drying out my face!
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
It's alright. Works for maybe an hour, then my face dries out..or gets more oily, depending on the type of foundation I use.
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
Love this product, I use it everyday and it always keeps my face feeling healthy and clear. Definitely recommend it to anyone
Brooke S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this moisturizer! I've used it for 14 years and I never have any breakouts! I have great genes but also great products
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?