BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Love this moisturizer, my face feels so soft and refreshed after using it, it's great live it defiantly recommended it!!!!!!
Nancy P.
Sun City, CA
I've used this product several times. Definitely does the job. Smells ok, leaves skin smooth & does prevent from braking out
Christina J.
Pine City, MN
This is my go-to moisturizer! My skin is super oily so I love that this is oil free and doesn't leave my skin feeling dewey.
Rebekah B.
Lancaster, SC
My fav face lotion ever. So lightweight. I put it on right before I put my foundation on and my makeup and face look radiant.
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
I like this moisturizer for the most part. It tingles when you put it on and i can almost feel it working throughout my pores
Alexis L.
This is very moisturizing and helps prevent any more breakouts from occurring. Love using this around that time of the month.
Kamryn G.
Portage, IN
Works amazingly and defiantly moisturizers your face. works amazingly at night so you wake up with a soft fresh feeling face
Tonyé  L.
I'm very sensitive to saliciylic acids but this product is very light weight hs a great scent and doesn't irritate your skin
Deonna M.
Rome, GA
I like this moisturizer but I don't love it. I find that it makes my skin oily and is light weight .It's a basic moisturizer
Maddie G.
Atascadero, CA
I used this in my teenage years when I had acne, and it was very helpful! It got rid of the acne without drying out my face!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?