BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Bridget W.
Smyer, TX
This is an amazing product! I use it daily. It assist with keeping breakup outs under control and it makes my skin so smooth!
Aimee M.
Oakfield, WI
With my dry skin after showers I need a reliable moisturizer and this is one of my favorites! For the price nothing compares!
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
Love this product, I use it everyday and it always keeps my face feeling healthy and clear. Definitely recommend it to anyone
Georgina R.
Keeps oil under control and aids in keeping my acne on its lowest points. I have less problem areas and more makeup free days
kay m.
Huntersville, NC
This is a very basic moisturizer. If you have oily skin and you want a super light moisturizer under makeup this is your guy
Christina J.
Pine City, MN
This is my go-to moisturizer! My skin is super oily so I love that this is oil free and doesn't leave my skin feeling dewey.
Maria J.
Peoria, AZ
Use this under my makeup prior to putting on my primer. I love it, it's no too greasy and doesn't make me oily during the day
Thresa H.
Love the smell and I think it really help keep my skin clear and moisturize. Just needed something to help even out redness.
Nancy P.
Sun City, CA
I've used this product several times. Definitely does the job. Smells ok, leaves skin smooth & does prevent from braking out
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
It's alright. Works for maybe an hour, then my face dries out..or gets more oily, depending on the type of foundation I use.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?