BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Haili C.
I really like this product because my face goes through dry spells. This product definitely nips that in the bud and even takes away the discomfort I sometimes experience when my face gets extremely dry. I haven't noticed it preventing breakouts though.
Victoria M.
This moisturizer is absolutely one of my favorites. It's very gentle on the skin. The packaging is very simple and uncluttered. Definitely met my expectations, and made my dry skin so much healthier. Would recommend
Misty A.
This product moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue on your skin. I have very oily skin and was apprehensive about using this but I was pleasantly surprised. No build up, no break outs, just great felling skin.
Cassie Q.
Used this a while ago before I'd apply makeup. It does moisturize but I stopped using it when my face became oily. It has a strong smell like a disinfectant but other than that it worked. May purchase again, may not.
Ryleigh I.
Sacramento, CA
Moisturized my face and smoothes out and heals pimples very well, ive been using it for years and it still works just as good as the first time, its part of my daily routine so i would highly recommend it be in yours
Millyan L.
Kissimmee, FL
Usually use this moisturizer before I apply my makeup I love it smells great and a little goes a long way I purchased this at Walmart and it's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause breakouts would recommend to others !
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
I use this everyday after I wash my face and it works really great. It makes my skin feel so soft. It doesn't break me out. It smells nice and clean. It's cheap too. I would recommend this to people who have acne.
Ceaira S.
Springfield, OH
My go to moisturizer and it is the best for combination skin! The packing is cute and colorful. This product is super affordable and it has a good smell and feel to it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Britt K.
This has a fairly strong smell. It does fade quickly though. It didn't not leave my skin feeling oily, but it does not do much moisturizing either.
I use it 2-3 times a day and did notice my skin clearing in a week or two...blemishes weren't so inflamed etc.
I feel like it does junk up my pores.
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
I use this every morning before I begin my morning routine. Bottle lasts me a while and it's not priced horribly. I am a repeat user and will continue using this moisturizer. Works well with my makeup and routine.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?