BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Camille W.
Columbus, OH
It would dry my skin out more than moisturize. My skin type has changed since so I have not come back to this product in awhile
Imani E.
Las Vegas
Use this every night love this product!! It keeps my face smooth and moisturize through the day it's very great for oily skin.
Bryanna F.
I used this for the longest time and kinda drifted away from it, but it was my go to moisturizer. Very hydrating but not greasy
Katie P.
Chapmanville, WV
I use this everyday under my makeup. I love the tingle feeling and it doesn't leave my face oily! I definitely recommend this!
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Fills my needs of both fighting acne while also keeping my skin from getting dry. One of the best moisturizers that I have used
Morgan S.
Pontotoc, MS
Great moisturizer!! My skin ends up really dry after using my face wash and this makes my face feel amazing! Totally recommend
Alex D.
Washington, DC
It's kind of drying. I would be a little hestitant to buy this again, especially in the winter when dry skin is such a problem
Allie R.
This moisturizer doesn't feel heavy like some other one's I've used. It doesn't have a smell, which is great for my allergies.
Blanca R.
I used this product for a while and I love it it does make my face feel good and is a gentle moisturizer. I bought it at target
Kasey R.
Lusby, MD
Works well. Helps clear up my skin and also helps my skin not feel dry especially in the winter or after I get out of the pool.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?