BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Christina  S.
Danbury, Ct
This a very good product , my teenaged daughter also uses it and loves it. Other products tend to make the skin great out more.
Mira S.
Love this mousturizer! Very light, doesn't leave your face feeling sticky at all and leaves your face feeling very moisturized
Brittany H.
Aurora, CO
I have been using this moisturizer for years and love it. It very light weight yet very hydrating and works great under makeup.
Morgan S.
Pontotoc, MS
Great moisturizer!! My skin ends up really dry after using my face wash and this makes my face feel amazing! Totally recommend
Alex D.
Washington, DC
It's kind of drying. I would be a little hestitant to buy this again, especially in the winter when dry skin is such a problem
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Fills my needs of both fighting acne while also keeping my skin from getting dry. One of the best moisturizers that I have used
Blanca R.
I used this product for a while and I love it it does make my face feel good and is a gentle moisturizer. I bought it at target
Daryan H.
Morgantown, WV
I have used this product for years. It moisturizes as well as helps with breakouts. I couldn't imagine using a different brand.
Haley L.
This always helped me when I was struggling with my acne as a teen while in the winter months trying to keep my face moistured
Brady G.
I love this moisturizer, I use it almost every night after I take off my makeup and I love how my skin feels the next morning!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?