BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer seems to work really well to my skin type I have dry skin and it really seems to moisturiz my skin really well
Jess D.
Whitesboro, NY
So far I like this moisturizer. It does have a weird tingling feeling when you first pit it on, but it goes away after a while.
Sari F.
Jacksonville, FL
Only one I ever use for years! No scent, not waxy, dries fast. Great for people with super sensitive skin and perfume allergies
Jillian B.
Works pretty good to keep face from drying out while fighting bacteria. Would recommend it for a good OTC moisturizer/acne med.
Haley L.
This always helped me when I was struggling with my acne as a teen while in the winter months trying to keep my face moistured
Allison S.
Tuskegee Institute, AL
I used this along with the face wash me it worked so well for my acne! It gives a little tingle afterwards but it does the job!
Camille W.
Columbus, OH
It would dry my skin out more than moisturize. My skin type has changed since so I have not come back to this product in awhile
Christina  S.
Danbury, Ct
This a very good product , my teenaged daughter also uses it and loves it. Other products tend to make the skin great out more.
Laela D.
Townsend, GA
I love this moisturizer. After I put it on my face is so soft! Why isn't everyone using this?! I would recommend this product.
Brittany H.
Aurora, CO
I have been using this moisturizer for years and love it. It very light weight yet very hydrating and works great under makeup.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?