BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Haley L.
This always helped me when I was struggling with my acne as a teen while in the winter months trying to keep my face moistured
Jennifer H.
Bruceton, TN
This mosturizer is too light for my skin. I do not think that it does anything good for me. Its just a basic light mosturizer.
Makayla C.
Hagerstown, MD
AMAZING! Always leaves my face feeling smooth, hydrated, and refreshed. It doesn't leave a residue like other moisturizers do.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer seems to work really well to my skin type I have dry skin and it really seems to moisturiz my skin really well
Cheyenne R.
Sebring
Liked this product but didnt work as well as i expected. I will more than likely not purchase again . Not one of my favorites.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
This moisturizer did an ok job at hydrating my skin but I didn't notice it helping my acne at all and I used the entire bottle.
Laela D.
Townsend, GA
I love this moisturizer. After I put it on my face is so soft! Why isn't everyone using this?! I would recommend this product.
Taylor T.
I am currently using this moisturizer and I love it. It doesn't leave your skin oily and helps your makeup primer go in easier.
Haley S.
Morgantown, WV
This moisturizer works wonders for me! Especially lately with the cold weather making my skin dry, I use this product every day
micheal o.
Derry, NH
I used it but it seems like it breaking out my skin I brought couple times but I think I cant buy aint no more because my skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?