BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Christine M.
Rexburg, ID
Light and easy like everything in my beauty routine I use in the morning under my makeup and it absorbs quickly and no residue.
Cheyenne s.
palmyra , PA
I love this moisturizer! Every night i put it on before bed and i wake up feeling refreshed and have no dry patches on my skin!
Alyssa C.
Hatfield, PA
A must in the moisturizer section because made my face feel amazing and plus my face is oily so it made it 10x better oil free
Amber D.
My everyday Moisturizer ! It leaves skin ready for make up and not dry at all ! Has a great smell and a little goes a long way
Melissa  K.
San Jose, CA
I bought this earlier in the year and if I remember correctly I did not like this because it felt oily I did not continue using
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
This is really nice and light. I use this during the day and mostly during the summer. It's refreshing and smells really good.
Susana S.
Mission, Tx
The only reason I keep this product, is because it came with a little trio. I am still waiting to see what difference it makes.
Haley L.
This always helped me when I was struggling with my acne as a teen while in the winter months trying to keep my face moistured
micheal o.
Derry, NH
I used it but it seems like it breaking out my skin I brought couple times but I think I cant buy aint no more because my skin
Makayla C.
Hagerstown, MD
AMAZING! Always leaves my face feeling smooth, hydrated, and refreshed. It doesn't leave a residue like other moisturizers do.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?