BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mary L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this moisturizer! It feels so nice when it hits the skin. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry, it's the perfect amount.
Eden A.
This moisturizer is amazing. After I wash my face I put it on and my skin stays soft all day long. It also helps with dry skin.
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
Don't always use moisturizer, but this is the one I prefer when I do. It's light and goes on smooth. Doesn't feel cakey or oily
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this moisturizer every day, and I love it. It keeps my face clear and keeps it from feeling dried out even in the winter.
Ashley  Z.
One of my favorite facial products. After washing my face I like to put this on, and it makes my face soft and it smells good!
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Not a big fan of this moisturizer. I think my skin is just very sensitive and I have only had luck with professional products.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer seems to work really well to my skin type I have dry skin and it really seems to moisturiz my skin really well
Jinian A.
It's not an overnight miracle, but it leaves my skin feeling super soft and I do see an improvement in my complexion overtime.
Jessica S.
Amissville, VA
I love this moisturizer. It's very light weight, smells pleasant and doesn't irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend it.
Hannah J.
Gilbert, AZ
Keeps my skin moisturized without making it oily. The only moisturizer I will use. And you barely need any so it lasts all day
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?