BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Hatfield, PA
A must in the moisturizer section because made my face feel amazing and plus my face is oily so it made it 10x better oil free
Jinian A.
It's not an overnight miracle, but it leaves my skin feeling super soft and I do see an improvement in my complexion overtime.
Cheyenne D.
The best moisturizer for dry & acne prone skin! This is the only face moisturizer I have ever used that actual clears my acne!
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
This is really nice and light. I use this during the day and mostly during the summer. It's refreshing and smells really good.
Briana M.
Champaign, IL
I love this moisturizer!!! Leaves my skin feeling super smooth and hydrated. I go through one per month because I use so much.
Kristina G.
Katy, TX
This was good for about a week and then I started to notice that my pores were clogging up and was not a good base for makeup.
Jennifer H.
Bruceton, TN
This mosturizer is too light for my skin. I do not think that it does anything good for me. Its just a basic light mosturizer.
Shawna L.
Pros- 1) Feels refreshing on skin
2) A little goes a long way

I would recommend this to people with dry skin but not oily skin.
Holly N.
Not the best moisturizer, felt oily even though it says oil free. I really didn't see a dramatic difference in my acne or skin.
Cheyenne s.
palmyra , PA
I love this moisturizer! Every night i put it on before bed and i wake up feeling refreshed and have no dry patches on my skin!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?