BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chelsea  B.
Used this moisturizer since high school (8 plus years) it's a great consistency and doesn't make your face feel greasy or sticky.
Courtney M.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great moisturizer for keeping my acne away and at a great price! It's a must have for any trip when I don't want to wear make-up!
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
Inexpensive and does the trick! I don't have money to spend on pricier lines. Plus, this one feels very refreshing on your skin.
Abby H.
Moreno valley, Ca
Jon greasy great formula and treats my acne too. Been using the same brand for over 10 years and never been happy with any other
Jackeline C.
Clean & Clear has always been my best option for the care of my face, completely satisfied with its line of skin care, would always recommend this brand to any girl, this product line has grown with me.
Nicole B.
Canton, GA
Lightweight coverage convenient under foundation. Non-greasy feel is also a plus. Really helps to keep break outs under control.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
It is nice and make skin smooth but is very drying too. If you have dry and or sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this product
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan
This is the only facial moisturizer I use for my face. I love that it includes salicylic acid in it to help combat my mild acne.
Chelsey K.
Glendale, RI
Love this moisturizer for my dry skin in the winter on my face. My only issue is that it does make my face at as oily sometimes.
Chelsea C.
Liverpool, NY
Not oily. Doesn't have a harsh amell, but there is a tad of sunscreen scent to it. It's very light and doesn't make you break out
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?