BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mandy Y.
Youngstown , OH
I love this mositurizer for when I am having trouble with breakouts. It is nice light and clean. I have been using this forever!
Summer R.
Love this product. It really helps with my breakouts and moisturizes very well. I wish it didn't leave an oily sheen on my face.
Tessa B.
I love this so much! This moisturizer is perfect for my skin and I love to use it a night when I wake up and before my makeup!!!
Abby H.
Moreno valley, Ca
Jon greasy great formula and treats my acne too. Been using the same brand for over 10 years and never been happy with any other
Rachel G.
Troy , AL
I love this moisturizer. It is very light weight and goes on easily under your foundation. I use it at night and in the mornings.
Arianna C.
Used this for a few years. Worked well to keep my acne at bay, although if I used it too much it caused peeling skin on my nose.
Sidney L.
I've used this mosturizer for 2 years and i love it, its so hydrating and my skin gets very dry in the winter so this helps a lot
Ariane L.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this product for a decent while now and I really like it. It's my favorite moisturizer as far as face moisturizers go
Chelsey K.
Glendale, RI
Love this moisturizer for my dry skin in the winter on my face. My only issue is that it does make my face at as oily sometimes.
Chelsea  B.
Used this moisturizer since high school (8 plus years) it's a great consistency and doesn't make your face feel greasy or sticky.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?