BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Krystle A.
Gresham, OR
It's a good day time moisturizer because it's light weight. It's not as hydrating as some other moisturizers I've used, but for the price it's pretty good. I like that it has a pump and is easy to find at drug stores.
Angelica S.
Somerton
My go to lotion for my mix skin type. It helps maintain my oily skin, and also prevent any blemishes because it's super light on your skin. Did I mention that it is less than 10 dollars! Unbeatable value! Try it out !
Fatima N.
I use this product everyday it's part of my morning and night routine It feels great on my skin,oil free everything I love about it,and soo inexpensive! Totally recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizer!
Audrey P.
Great fresh scent, medicated lotion. Moisturizers without breaking me out and is light. Not the best if your skin is super sensitive, however it's a great every day moisturizer. Layer an SPF if you're going in the sun.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
This moisturizer has been a staple in my nighttime skincare routine for 5 years now. It's so light and non-greasy, but it gets the job done. Makes my skin feel fantastic and it actually does help ward off breakouts!
Cassie Q.
Used this a while ago before I'd apply makeup. It does moisturize but I stopped using it when my face became oily. It has a strong smell like a disinfectant but other than that it worked. May purchase again, may not.
Haili C.
I really like this product because my face goes through dry spells. This product definitely nips that in the bud and even takes away the discomfort I sometimes experience when my face gets extremely dry. I haven't noticed it preventing breakouts though.
Millyan L.
Kissimmee, FL
Usually use this moisturizer before I apply my makeup I love it smells great and a little goes a long way I purchased this at Walmart and it's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause breakouts would recommend to others !
Misty A.
This product moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue on your skin. I have very oily skin and was apprehensive about using this but I was pleasantly surprised. No build up, no break outs, just great felling skin.
Victoria M.
This moisturizer is absolutely one of my favorites. It's very gentle on the skin. The packaging is very simple and uncluttered. Definitely met my expectations, and made my dry skin so much healthier. Would recommend
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?