BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Milford, CT
I use this every day and it has made my face very soft! It's gentile and doesn't sting or burn like other moisturizers I've used.
Brianna A.
Tolleson, AZ
I use this product straight after the shower for a fresh feeling and cleansed feel . This product is great of you gave oily skin.
Jenny P.
I love it so much. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and helps keep blemishes away. It helps tremendously with my dry skin.
Jessica V.
This facial moisturizer works really well. I love how it's oil free. I personally have oily skin so it works really well for me.
Katelyn B.
Baton Rouge, La
This moisturizer is not too bad! I like that fact that my face actually absorbed the moisture rather than just have it sit there.
Liah L.
Arkansas
I love this moisturizer! It doesn't clog my pores and although it is light it keeps my skin feeling nice and smooth all day long.
Nicole H.
Lomita, CA
Nothing but positive things to say about this product! Very moisturizing and if you run out of make up remover it doubles as one!
Summer R.
Love this product. It really helps with my breakouts and moisturizes very well. I wish it didn't leave an oily sheen on my face.
marie p.
Recently using this product, it's a great moisturizer, I use it at night. It hasa tingling effects on my skin. I really like it.
Arianna C.
Used this for a few years. Worked well to keep my acne at bay, although if I used it too much it caused peeling skin on my nose.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?