BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tyra  F.
Staten Island, NY
I don't have many complaints about this moisturizer except it didn't really do much about my acne. But it made my skin feel good.
Amber K.
I have always used this moisturizer for my face. I put it on daily after cleaning my face & it never leaves my face feeling oily.
marie p.
Recently using this product, it's a great moisturizer, I use it at night. It hasa tingling effects on my skin. I really like it.
Kaitlyn G.
Traverse City, MI
Love this stuff! Light and non greasy. Seems to be super quick absorbing which is handy when you're putting makeup on afterwards.
Sarah M.
Milford, CT
I use this every day and it has made my face very soft! It's gentile and doesn't sting or burn like other moisturizers I've used.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
I have been using this for years and I love it. I put it on before my makeup and it's like my secret weapon for preventing acne.
Katelyn B.
Baton Rouge, La
This moisturizer is not too bad! I like that fact that my face actually absorbed the moisture rather than just have it sit there.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I adore this stuff. it leaves a cooling feeling on my skin, definitely helps my dryness and acne. I've been using it all my life.
Austina B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Dries out the skin and makes me itch so bad. I did notice it helped my acne but that was the only good thing about this product.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Use religiously every morning and night. I have never used another product that makes my skin so soft and keeps my skin so clear!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?