BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
This is the best moisturizer i have ever used! Have re-purchased multiple times! I love the dual action! I cant live without it.
Jessica V.
New Hope, AL
Light scent and feel. It doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue. It leaves a clean, soft feeling. Definitely a daily user for me.
Gabriela T.
I used this product for two years and I highly recommend because it really help me to control the occasional pimples on my face.
Gina W.
Because my face tends to be oily using this oil free based product has been amazing. I would recommend this product to my friends
Mary W.
I love this moisturizer and love that it helps fight acne too! Leaves my face feeling wonderful. Been using for about 5 years now
McKenna S.
Face moisturizer that I️ always buy! Makes me feel very refreshed and super cool and clean. Seems to really help clear up my skin
Tessa B.
I love this so much! This moisturizer is perfect for my skin and I love to use it a night when I wake up and before my makeup!!!
alicia S.
Watsonville, CA
I use it after the shower and it really does moisturize without leaving my skin too oily. It leaves your skin feeling real fresh
Mandy Y.
Youngstown , OH
I love this mositurizer for when I am having trouble with breakouts. It is nice light and clean. I have been using this forever!
Raven B.
Newport, TN
I love this moisturizer! I just started using it a few days ago. I figured I needed a moisturizer for my face. I love this brand!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?