BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
This dried my skin out very badly. It also caused a lot of irritation and redness. I would not recommend for very sensitive skin.
Brenda c.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is extremely lightweight and doesn't cause me to break out but on the few dry patches I have it doesn't help at all.
Tisha J.
I started using this in high school, its a great product, but my skin was getting used to it, so i started trying other products.
Amber W.
Sugar land , TX
I use this product daily! It keeps my skin feeling smooth and clean and also has acne medicine in it. Doesn't dry out your face.
Jessica V.
New Hope, AL
Light scent and feel. It doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue. It leaves a clean, soft feeling. Definitely a daily user for me.
Austina B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Dries out the skin and makes me itch so bad. I did notice it helped my acne but that was the only good thing about this product.
Samantha M.
Bowling Green
One of my favorite moisturizers, a little bit goes a long way. Leaves my skin feeling smooth & clean, and doesn't clog my pores.
Tessa B.
I love this so much! This moisturizer is perfect for my skin and I love to use it a night when I wake up and before my makeup!!!
Gina W.
Because my face tends to be oily using this oil free based product has been amazing. I would recommend this product to my friends
Katelyn B.
Baton Rouge, La
This moisturizer is not too bad! I like that fact that my face actually absorbed the moisture rather than just have it sit there.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?