BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Taylor B.
All time favorite moisturizer. Doesn't have a smell. Leaves my skin so soft. Doesn't leave a greasy residue like some moisturizers.
Tori L.
East Amherst, NY
This moisturizer didn't really help my dry skin. I had to use it frequently throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Dominique P.
Coram, NY
I love using this in addition to the Clean and Clear morning burst! You don't have to use a lot so this bottle should last a while.
Jennifer Y.
Fresno, California
Perfect when you have oily skin and you want to control the oilness, because when you wake up you want to feel refreshed use this.
Abby G.
This product got rid of my acne and redness in a very quick amount of time. I really like this brand because it's cheap and useful.
Cristina V.
Phoenix, AZ
I broke out did not like this product was like greasy water and smelled funny. I thought it dried out my skin more than moisturize
Megan H.
Newark, OH
I use this moisturizer 2 times a day, once in the am and once before bed. I'm not a fan of the smell but it seems to do a good job.
v m.
Arlington, VA
I really love this prouduct, to moisturises the skin very well. But, it is kind of grasy on the skin, not a very thick application.
Helena F.
Philadelphia, PA
This product did not leave my skin moisturized.No matter how much I used it didn't leave my face moisturized, would not buy again.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
My face absolutely loves this moisturizer. I use it every day on my face and neck and my skin feels very refreshed and moisturized.
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using this product for a while now. I just wanted to know if it has actually helped anyone with their acne?
Deanna D.
I get tiny little blemishes all over my face and my face is somewhat sensitive. I need a moisturizer that will NOT dry out my skin and truly free me of these little tiny annoyances! Is this a great product to use?
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Is it hypoallergenic? Will it cause a reaction in sensitive skin?
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
What skin type is this best for? I have very dry skin and barely get breakouts but when I do I am very annoyed with them. Is it more for dry skin or acne prone?
Magaly A.
Does this help get rid of acne?