BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gizelle A.
Sparks, NV
This is my go to facial moisturizer ! It smells clean and refreshing it helps my acne at the same time that it moisturizers
My face
katherine n.
Doral, FL
Im lucky that i found this i needed a oil free moisturizer cuz most of thread products hace q lot of oil and thats bar for muy face
Tyler P.
Ames, IA
I have recently started using this and think it is moisturizing but I am at the moment not sure if it is helping to clear my acne.
isabel E.
Gualala, CA
I love this product.it makes my skin nice and soft and clears acne.I will buy this product again.I will give this product 5 stars.
Erica M.
I have used this product right before going to bed. I have dry skin and when I wake up in the morning my face is soft and hydrated.
Chelsea K.
I use this lotion each time after I wash my face with clean and clear face wash as well and would high recommend it to many people
Megan H.
Mundelein, IL
It is a great moisturizer for my extra oily areas. However, it tends to further dry out some of my dryer or more combination areas.
Ava E.
I feel like this moisturizer made my facell oily even though it says OIL FREE. I tried this product for 3 months and I give it a B-
Amy A.
This product works well! It has a soothing effect, which feels nice after washing my face. It does its job and moisturizes my skin.
Kimberly  A.
Gonzales, LA
I use this twice a day morning and night. It's not heavy and can wear under makeup. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?