BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
I've used this product for years and so has my husband. Works great for both of us! A great value! Doesn't live skin feeling oily.
Kayla C.
Woodbury, NJ
I love this moisturizer. It minimizes my acne and redness. it keeps my face moisturized without leaving me oily or breaking me out.
angelica c.
This moisturizer is great for my type of skin.
Keeps me moisturize all day and it's doesn't have a sticky feel when you put it on.
Isabel C.
['Springfield', 'MA'], MA
I wear this every morning after I shower and I love it. Really helps with acne and it moisturizes my face without leaving it oily.
Camille V.
I've been using this twice a day for years and I love it because it goes on super thin and feels light, which is good for oily skin
Megan H.
Mundelein, IL
It is a great moisturizer for my extra oily areas. However, it tends to further dry out some of my dryer or more combination areas.
Josi S.
Elizabeth, NJ
This moisturizer works pretty well on my oily skin. I put it on at bedtime and when I wake up my skin feels smooth and moisturized.
Taylor B.
BRADLEY, IL
All time favorite moisturizer. Doesn't have a smell. Leaves my skin so soft. Doesn't leave a greasy residue like some moisturizers.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
This is a REALLY good moisturizer, but it definitely isn't my everyday one. i always have it in my house and it works when i need it.
Dominique P.
Coram, NY
I love using this in addition to the Clean and Clear morning burst! You don't have to use a lot so this bottle should last a while.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?