BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany H.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer, especially for those with oily skin. It absorbs quickly, smells quite nice, and leaves skin feeling soft. It's not quite rich enough for anyone with dry skin to be using, though.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
Love this stuff. I have been using it for almost 3 years now and would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good moisturizer that also helps with breakouts. It softens yet works hard against your acne.
Mariajose I.
Miami
I have very dry skin and this product honestly helps me a lot. The value of the product is good, it was a bit pricey but worth it, it isn't heavy on the skin and I would buy again, and I'm still currently using right now
Hanan H.
Pretty nice moisturizer, very light and smooth. Second time using it but first time personally buying it , it was effective but my face did start to dry up after a couple of hours. Would recommend if you have oily skin !
Anna B.
This lotion is great for nighttime refreshment before bed. It is oil free and did not make my pillow gross as I expected. Be sure to wash your face well before using because it may be too stifling to your face otherwise.
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ
This stuff sucks. I have oily skin and some problem areas and I feel like this stuff flairs my skin up so bad! My skin got even more oily! I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend to anyone with trouble skin
Jillian M.
I like this moisturizer, but I'm not completely convinced it does as said. I've used this multiple times, but it feels as if it's doing nothing to my face. It's at a fair price, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Do not like this I have oily skin and this made me look like I dunked my head in some oil and I didn't like it and it smells bad and it never did anything for my skin.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Love this product line! Love that they have a moisturizer that doesn't dry your skin out!! The pump works great, much better than the old one, have been using it for years and don't plan to change unless my skin does!!
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I purchased this moisturizer in a three-piece set from target. This set was about $11 and came with the cleanser, astringent and this moisturizer. I think it moisturizes OK and it's a plus that it has sacilic acid in it. I don't think I would purchase this moisturizer again because I am not a fan of the scent.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?