BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amanda E.
Use this product everyday and it is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. I would strongly recommend for acne prone skin.
Maya H.
Eagan, MN
This is the only moisturizer I use. It's lasted a long time and a small amount goes a long way. Love it and doesn't feel oily at all.
Angelica ♛.
Love this face lotion!! I have very sensitive skin and get acne very easy and this lotion has by far been the best one ive used
Emmalee H.
Edwardsville, IL
Very moisturizing & affordable. You can feel it tingling as it moisturizes. I never see a pimple on my face while using this product.
Emilee D.
Fairborn, OH
Pretty cheap but I've never had problems with it. Doesn't break me out and helps my skin feel not as dry. Would recommend to others.
Keeli K.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite moisturizers. Not too heavy and the perfect base for foundation. Doesn't smear your make up and goes on smoothly.
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
I like this moisturizer. When I wake up after using this my face is a little oily, but now as oily as other moisturizers I have used.
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this a few times and I absolutely love it because my skin is oily but it turned dry after awhile and this helped my skin
Hannah S.
Dallas, TX
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling crisp and clean! I apply it every night, and my face feels smooth and clear in the mornings.
Ellen V.
I've been using this product for about 6 years now? Always refreshing after a shower or washing my face. Keeps my face clear of acne.
Does anybody know if this is a bad choice for sensitive skin? I get rashes from almost anything
Amber R.
Steubenville, OH
I have very oily, dry skin, and I'm looking for a drugstore brand face moisturizer that helps my skin stay hydrated without breaking me out. I've used elf moisturizer but it's very heavy and doesn't even help hydrate my skin. Does this moisturizer help, in your experience?
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using this product for a while now. I just wanted to know if it has actually helped anyone with their acne?
Deanna D.
I get tiny little blemishes all over my face and my face is somewhat sensitive. I need a moisturizer that will NOT dry out my skin and truly free me of these little tiny annoyances! Is this a great product to use?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
How was this on combination skin? T-Zone has been really oily, but I have two tiny dry, red patches near my chin/mouth. Would this be a good product to try?