BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Randa H.
Lubbock, TX
I use this on my work days. I work outside and it is thin enough that it absorbs quick and doesn't melt off my face when I'm outside.
Isabella S.
Anchorage, AK
So far , its my favorite moisturizer and its pretty affordable. so i totally consider this to anyone looking for a cheap moisturizer.
Emilee D.
Fairborn, OH
Pretty cheap but I've never had problems with it. Doesn't break me out and helps my skin feel not as dry. Would recommend to others.
LaWann M.
Wilmington , DE
This product is ok. it does the job as listed. not my favorite brand and to me doesn't provide great moisture coverage but it works.
I love the pump on this and how light it feels on the skin! I feel like it takes a long time to see results from this product though.
Keeli K.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite moisturizers. Not too heavy and the perfect base for foundation. Doesn't smear your make up and goes on smoothly.
Hannah S.
Dallas, TX
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling crisp and clean! I apply it every night, and my face feels smooth and clear in the mornings.
Taylor W.
Fairfield, IL
This keeps my face so nice and moisturized! It also keeps acne away it has an amazing cooling affect to it also! Def recommend this!
Princess P.
I used it once and never again it left my face too dry and I have oily skin but it made my face more worse also it made me break out
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this a few times and I absolutely love it because my skin is oily but it turned dry after awhile and this helped my skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?