BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Abby G.
This product got rid of my acne and redness in a very quick amount of time. I really like this brand because it's cheap and useful.
Tori L.
East Amherst, NY
This moisturizer didn't really help my dry skin. I had to use it frequently throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this product.
mary y.
Inwood , WV
I didn't feel like this did anything for my skin and made breakout a little!? This might be good if you need a lighter moisturizer.
Jennifer Y.
Fresno, California
Perfect when you have oily skin and you want to control the oilness, because when you wake up you want to feel refreshed use this.
Destiny F.
This moisturizer feels good on the skin. I use it at bedtime. It seems to help with breakouts but also brings them to the surface.
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
I've used this product for years and so has my husband. Works great for both of us! A great value! Doesn't live skin feeling oily.
janet S.
Santa Ana, CA
I've been using this product and it's working really good . I have dry skin.. I'm seeing the difference now ...My pimples are gone.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
This is a REALLY good moisturizer, but it definitely isn't my everyday one. i always have it in my house and it works when i need it.
marla t.
Weslaco, TX
This does very little to my skin. I have very oily skin and, it doesn't cut for me, i think the cream is a little too greasy for me.
Tayla V.
['Lehigh Acres', ''], FL
I use this everynight before bed. Its amazing, you can feel it workig when you put it on. Your face feels so fresh inside and out.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?