BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Keesha P.
This is a great buy for the price. It's soothes flaky and dry winter skin all day. It has never made me break out when I've used it.
Brittany L.
Saginaw, TX
I use this lotion everyday I really don't see results from it but I am also under skit of stress so I need to try something stronger
Randa H.
Lubbock, TX
I use this on my work days. I work outside and it is thin enough that it absorbs quick and doesn't melt off my face when I'm outside.
Cassie C.
Mentor On Lk, OH
This stuff is amazing. Always apply it right after taking my make up off at night before bed. Next morning, I face still feels soft.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I love how fresh and oil free my face feels with this moisturizer. It has really helped me with my oily skin and stubborn breakouts.
Maiying C.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this because a youtuber recommended it and i tried it out. I didn't like the smell of it but i felt like it prevented pimples
Ashley C.
This clean and clear product is good for everyday. However, this product is drying and when used alone I don't find it too effective.
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
This moisturizes the skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed and renewed! It is my favorite face/acne cream/ moisturizer!!!!!!
mary y.
Inwood , WV
I didn't feel like this did anything for my skin and made breakout a little!? This might be good if you need a lighter moisturizer.
Jessica B.
I was lucky enough to try this for $1 and might I just say it is worth all of it! Great drugstore moisturizer for dry and oily skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?