BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Erika W.
Capron, VA
Great product! Really does moisturize without making my face oily. I have bought this twice over years only because it lasts forever
Tessa D.
Arlington, Wa
I love this moisturizer, it is the only One I have found that will keep my face smooth and hydrated . Other brands kept my face oily
Eunice Cindy W.
Love this product! It doesn't leave my face oily. It also helps with my acne. I would definitely recommend to acne prone skin types.
Jillian T.
Spring, TX
This product has the tendency to leave your skin oily. But it does make your face feel very fresh and clean after you have washed it.
Princess P.
I used it once and never again it left my face too dry and I have oily skin but it made my face more worse also it made me break out
Randy C.
You can feel this thing work, especially after a nice and hot shower.

It does give a tingling sensation on your skin when you apply.
Jacklyn G.
I use this in the summer to help keep my skin clear. It doesn't make you glowing or illuminated but it does help keep the acne away.
Madeline H.
I really like this product! I use it everyday and it really helps my skin stay moisturized and helps keep any acne from appearing! :)
Randa H.
Lubbock, TX
I use this on my work days. I work outside and it is thin enough that it absorbs quick and doesn't melt off my face when I'm outside.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. I wish it had a better smell. My daughter likes it too. I really helps to keep acne at bay.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?