BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I have fair sensitive skin & I love this moisturizer. It moisturizers and prevents acne, and works like a charm! Definitely my go to
Emilee D.
Fairborn, OH
Pretty cheap but I've never had problems with it. Doesn't break me out and helps my skin feel not as dry. Would recommend to others.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. I wish it had a better smell. My daughter likes it too. I really helps to keep acne at bay.
I love the pump on this and how light it feels on the skin! I feel like it takes a long time to see results from this product though.
Ashley H.
This moisturizer is not greasy and isn't thick or heavy feeling! it blends in perfectly and it keeps my fave hydrated but not greasy!
Marlex T.
Providence, RI
Good smell. Calms your redness. The onlly thing that I don't like is that it dries your skin and that it has no spf. Wish it hydrate.
Randy C.
You can feel this thing work, especially after a nice and hot shower.

It does give a tingling sensation on your skin when you apply.
Caraline S.
Orlando, FL
I had horrible acne and very dry skin before using this product. After a week my acne cleared up and my skin instantly felt hydrated
Madeline H.
I really like this product! I use it everyday and it really helps my skin stay moisturized and helps keep any acne from appearing! :)
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
I have been using this moisturizer forever and I haven't tried anything else. I love that it's oil free and very light and wearable.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?