BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Isabella S.
Anchorage, AK
So far , its my favorite moisturizer and its pretty affordable. so i totally consider this to anyone looking for a cheap moisturizer.
Marlex T.
Providence, RI
Good smell. Calms your redness. The onlly thing that I don't like is that it dries your skin and that it has no spf. Wish it hydrate.
Maya H.
Eagan, MN
This is the only moisturizer I use. It's lasted a long time and a small amount goes a long way. Love it and doesn't feel oily at all.
Sara M.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this as my daily moisturizer. I cannot go without. It's light but still ultra moisturizing. It's helps with my "monthly" acne.
Keeli K.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite moisturizers. Not too heavy and the perfect base for foundation. Doesn't smear your make up and goes on smoothly.
Hannah S.
Dallas, TX
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling crisp and clean! I apply it every night, and my face feels smooth and clear in the mornings.
Ellen V.
I've been using this product for about 6 years now? Always refreshing after a shower or washing my face. Keeps my face clear of acne.
Emilee D.
Fairborn, OH
Pretty cheap but I've never had problems with it. Doesn't break me out and helps my skin feel not as dry. Would recommend to others.
Corina R.
Modesto, CA
I bought this together with the cleanser and toner and I found this product to work. It helped keep my face moisturized but not oily.
Caraline S.
Orlando, FL
I had horrible acne and very dry skin before using this product. After a week my acne cleared up and my skin instantly felt hydrated
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?