BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Isabella S.
Anchorage, AK
So far , its my favorite moisturizer and its pretty affordable. so i totally consider this to anyone looking for a cheap moisturizer.
Mariah B.
Moisturizes while fighting acne, may leave skin slightly shiny or oily in appearance. Use with face wash and toner for best results.
Krista S.
This is an affordable product and worked great on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft without causing me to breakout.
Keesha P.
This is a great buy for the price. It's soothes flaky and dry winter skin all day. It has never made me break out when I've used it.
Taylor W.
Fairfield, IL
This keeps my face so nice and moisturized! It also keeps acne away it has an amazing cooling affect to it also! Def recommend this!
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Love this. I use it right after I wash my face before my makeup or even if I don't use makeup that day and it didn't dry out my skin
Carmen C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great moisturizer it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth and it goes perfect with any clean and clear face wash
Amanda E.
Use this product everyday and it is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. I would strongly recommend for acne prone skin.
Maya H.
Eagan, MN
This is the only moisturizer I use. It's lasted a long time and a small amount goes a long way. Love it and doesn't feel oily at all.
Bartie W.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I use this as my daily moisturizer. I prefer using Estée Lauder DayWear but it's expensive and this seems to treat my face just fine!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?