BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alison G.
This is a great moisturizer. It makes my skin smooth and soft. I love how refreshing it feels when applied after you wash your face.
Kat L.
Tucson
This moisturizer is the only other kind I'll use besides my marykay one. It helps moisturizer my fave fast and keeps it moisturized!
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
This product is ok. it does the job as listed. not my favorite brand and to me doesn't provide great moisture coverage but it works.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I love this on my oily skin. I can use it twice a day and it just makes my skin feel so nice, it doesn't feel extra oily or anything.
Maya H.
Eagan, MN
This is the only moisturizer I use. It's lasted a long time and a small amount goes a long way. Love it and doesn't feel oily at all.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ
This is a staple for me. I always like to have this on hand just for everyday use especially for the summer time. Very light weight.
Carmen C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great moisturizer it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth and it goes perfect with any clean and clear face wash
Mariah B.
Moisturizes while fighting acne, may leave skin slightly shiny or oily in appearance. Use with face wash and toner for best results.
Ellen V.
I've been using this product for about 6 years now? Always refreshing after a shower or washing my face. Keeps my face clear of acne.
I love the pump on this and how light it feels on the skin! I feel like it takes a long time to see results from this product though.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?