BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lyric G.
Phoenix, AZ
Doesn't have a harsh, chemically smell to it, which I absolutely love. Such a soothing, moisturizing smell that makes your face happy.
Caterina R.
Santa Paula, CA
This moisturizer helps fight break outs while also keeping my skin hydrated! I think it is great it is able to do both of those at once
Amber N.
Hephzibah, GA
I also use this right before I put on my foundation. It moisturizes my face so my make up looks smooth and it also prevents break out.
Lisa W.
Yankton, SD
I love this moisturizer! Both my husband and I use it. Have never had a problem with sensitivity. It is lightweight and does the trick!
Alexandra Z.
Columbia, SC
This to me is a very light moisturizer and I think it made my oily skin more oily, and it really didn't moisturize my skin to my liking
Amilyah S.
Dallas
Nice moisturizer
Keeps your skin smooth and fresh
Takes away from that dry feeling
Doesn't really work for me when helping with acne
Alison G.
This is a great moisturizer. It makes my skin smooth and soft. I love how refreshing it feels when applied after you wash your face.
chloe c.
Blackshear , Ga
I like that this is not oily. It does not irritate my skin or cause break outs, which i good. I just would have liked more moisture.
Katie C.
Edmond, OK
My go to moisturizer! The pump allows for great control when dispensing product and it keeps my skin hydrated without making it oily.
Kat L.
Tucson
This moisturizer is the only other kind I'll use besides my marykay one. It helps moisturizer my fave fast and keeps it moisturized!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?