BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Kinsley, KS
Decent for the price. Doesn't seem to moisturize as well as others, but if price matters, it'll do the job. Lightweight. Not too greasy
Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
This is such a simple add-on to my morning routine! It keeps my face looking hydrated and feeling smooth, even during the cold weather!
Amber N.
Hephzibah, GA
I also use this right before I put on my foundation. It moisturizes my face so my make up looks smooth and it also prevents break out.
Pader V.
Woodbury, MN
This moisturizer is amazing! It's nice and I love that it isn't super thick. I feel like it did a great job of keeping pimples at bay!
Anna T.
Harper Woods, MI
I love this moisturizer! My mom started using it and I tried it. It's the best and doesn't leave a sticky texture on my face afterwards.
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
I love this moisture as well this is wonderful at night for my skin. It's not greasy at all. It's very soft and feels nice on the skin.
Chynna g.
Crest hill, Il
I love this moisturizer!! I have an oily face and break out with other moisturizers but this is perfect it keeps my face soft and clear
Shelby B.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is so perfect for my skin. Since I have trouble skin every now and then, the acne medicine in it helps reduce any of these moments
Jaime B.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling really soft and fresh after I wash it and it really helps with my extremely dry skin
Liz Q.
I use this in the morning and at night after I wash my face. It's a light lotion that leaves my face feeling soft and not at all oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?