BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Korynne L.
Boardman, OH
This made skin break out and it just got worse as I kept using it and it just kept getting worse and worse if your skin is sensitive or you break out easily then don't get this product but if your not like that then you can get it.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for years! I swear by it and have recommended it to so many of my friends. My skin has cleared up ever since I first tried this product. It gives my skin a clean refreshing feeling. It also smells great.
Donna D.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love this product, one being that it is so affordable and easy to find but second that it actually works and it doesn't dry your skin up that much. Definitely recommend but also moisturize with another product as well.
Jennifer L.
Firebaugh, CA
I use this moisturizer morning and night and I feel it is worth every penny. It is such a refreshing feeling putting it on. Helps with my trouble skin the only negative is it doesn't not have spf so I have to put on sunscreen first.
Kara A.
Definitely one of my fav drug store products! After washing my face this is my go-to product to moisturize my face and it last all day!! I love that it's not super oily. It's just the right amount of moisture my skin needs! Highly recommend for people who have dry skin/face!
Kate D.
Fargo
This product is great! My face feels clean and soft after every use! I hate products that leave my face feeling oily and heavy. This product does exactly the opposite! I use it every night and would definitely recommend it to others!
jordan s.
I love this product,I️ use it every day and it is very gentle. It helps very acne while still moisturizing your skin. This product is very effective and I️ will keep on buying this product I️ am on my second bottle of i️t already!!!
Angela H.
New Milford, NJ
I've been using this moisturizer for about a month now. It's very light weight and sits well under my makeup however it's not my favorite and most likely won't repurchase it since I like others better. Don't love don't hate it either
Cheyenne  F.
Searcy, AR
I have combination skin so it's both oily and dry. This is amazing at moisturizing my dry patches, fighting my acne, and not clogging my pores on my oily patches. I just it twice a day after I wash my face. 10/10 would recommend!
This product was pretty good and worked great for the price. It was very moisturizing and wasn't to harsh on my skin.I purchased this product at a local drug store and for the price it was just what i needed. I would definitely buy this product again and if you're on the fence it also helps your skin glow so try it out!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?