BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Breanna H.
I thought I loved this moisturizer but it dries my skin out which I didn't realize till I switched. Didn't help with acne and I feel like it made my skin worse. Used it for 2 months religiously and now I'm never going back
Makayla K.
I've used this moisturizer to help prevent acne while moisturizing my skin. I've used it a couple of times and I do like the packaging. I purchased this product at Target in the past but discovered that it can be a bit harsh on my skin. I would recommend this product to others who don't have sensitive skin.
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite moisturizer. I swear I have been using this for years. Great find and helps with my acne. It moisturizers and helps makes my skin looking healthy. Great price (drug store) it works better than high end products.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
This moisturizer is creamy but super light weight. I love that it has a pump instead of a squeezy tube. I bought mine at Walmart but you can probably buy it at any time of drug store or grocery store that had face products
Hadiya L.
Camden, NJ
I use this nearly everyday just all over the face mostly as a moisturizer and to take out the little pimples. It pretty good but it doesn't do much for my overall acne , it would probably be stronger as a spot trearment
Jillian M.
I like this moisturizer, but I'm not completely convinced it does as said. I've used this multiple times, but it feels as if it's doing nothing to my face. It's at a fair price, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Hanan H.
Pretty nice moisturizer, very light and smooth. Second time using it but first time personally buying it , it was effective but my face did start to dry up after a couple of hours. Would recommend if you have oily skin !
I have this on my face as I type. You can feel it working as you spread it around. However, almost as soon as it starts drying your face begins to feel very oily, but overall it leaves my skin feeling soft and tight so I can't complain.
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ
This stuff sucks. I have oily skin and some problem areas and I feel like this stuff flairs my skin up so bad! My skin got even more oily! I will not be buying this again nor would I recommend to anyone with trouble skin
Brittany H.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer, especially for those with oily skin. It absorbs quickly, smells quite nice, and leaves skin feeling soft. It's not quite rich enough for anyone with dry skin to be using, though.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?