BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chaney W.
This is awesome. I use it almost every morning and night and it prevents blemishes and moisturizes skin very well. It smells good too!
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD
I completely love this product! my face is dry and this has helped me so much. it has made my face smoothr and given it more moisture.
Taylor W.
Lexington, MA
I love that this product can keep my face from drying out but it is also fighting my acne and keeping my face from breaking out all day
Olivia W.
Charlotte, NC
Someday's when my face feeels oily i use this product to be rid of the oil on my face and especially near my nose wear it mostly be at.
Josalynn D.
Cedar Hill, TX
This moisturizer is oil free, which is great for us oily people. It helps to also keep acne off my face and to keep my complexion clear
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
This is the greatest lotion I have found for my skin. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and before I put on my make up.
Liz M.
Love that this has sunscreen in it. Protects and moisturizes. Also very affordable and you don't have to use a ton. Use this everyday.
Amanda S.
My favorite moisturizer. It doesn't make my face oily, gives the right amount of moisture and I do notice less breakouts when I use it
Jessica C.
Clarksburg, WV
My husband loves this! He will not use anything that feels greasy. This Also has no potent scent to it. Leaves your skin feeling great!
Daniela M.
Soy muy fiel a este producto, realmente protege mi piel, la deja muy suave, me encanta y de verdad lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?