BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Olivia W.
Charlotte, NC
Someday's when my face feeels oily i use this product to be rid of the oil on my face and especially near my nose wear it mostly be at.
Lisa G.
Wichita, KS
Love this! I use it twice a day!!! Very thin and not oily, yet moisturizers my face very well. Smells nice and my face feels so fresh.
Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
This is such a simple add-on to my morning routine! It keeps my face looking hydrated and feeling smooth, even during the cold weather!
Hudson B.
Bakersfield
I was unsure about using this a first, but now use it everyday and it has made my skin so much softer. I will keep buying this product!
Pader V.
Woodbury, MN
This moisturizer is amazing! It's nice and I love that it isn't super thick. I feel like it did a great job of keeping pimples at bay!
Kyra H.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!! It has this minty feel to it that leaves your face feeling refreshed. It also fights off acne on your face!
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
I love this moisture as well this is wonderful at night for my skin. It's not greasy at all. It's very soft and feels nice on the skin.
Kylee C.
North Pole , AK
Really thin and not very moisturizing. But does seem to help with acne. It says for dry skin and it doesn't help with dry skin at all.
Angelina V.
Phila, PA
This oil-free moisturizer is great. It does not leave my skin shiny or looking greasy. It is great to apply after a face mask or wash.
Jaime B.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling really soft and fresh after I wash it and it really helps with my extremely dry skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?