BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kristen C.
This product really helps my face get the right balance between oily and dry. It leaves my skin feeling great with no unpleasant residue.
Jessica C.
Glenpool, OK
Keeps my face clean and moisturizes it at the same time! Also a very gentle product. I have used it for years and continue to be happy.
Voke O.
Wichita Falls, TX
I really like this moisturizer. It may look like such a small bottle but it last for a such a long time. It has a nice cooling feeling.
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD
I completely love this product! my face is dry and this has helped me so much. it has made my face smoothr and given it more moisture.
Hudson B.
Bakersfield
I was unsure about using this a first, but now use it everyday and it has made my skin so much softer. I will keep buying this product!
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Love this moisturizer! I let left my skin feeling soft and fresh!! I loved applying it before doing my makeup, I would just let it dry
Jessica C.
Clarksburg, WV
My husband loves this! He will not use anything that feels greasy. This Also has no potent scent to it. Leaves your skin feeling great!
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
This is the greatest lotion I have found for my skin. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and before I put on my make up.
Sydnei S.
Colorado Springs, CO
When I used this moisturizer, it left my face feeling tight, dry,and sticky. It also has a funny smell and I didn't not like it at all.
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
I love this moisture as well this is wonderful at night for my skin. It's not greasy at all. It's very soft and feels nice on the skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?