BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
dayrene s.
Este producto es estupendo repara totalmente el pelo lo deja con muy buen brillo una fuerza increible perfecto para todo tipo de cabello
Daisy H.
Love this product! I have been using it for about two years now and nothing else. Makes my face feel so Clean and fresh and moisturized!
Katie D.
Painesville, OH
I don't really like this product. It irritated my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't try it.
Melissa B.
Fresno, CA
I have combination skin and at nights I get really oily but after using the moisturizer it keeps my face from being oily in the morning.
Elisa G.
Plainfield, NJ
This will always be my staple to my skincare routine ! so lightweight , smells great and keeps me from getting so oily throughout the day
Jessica F.
Racine , WI
I love this moisturizer. It goes on nice and smooth and isn't greasy on my face. =) it lasts all day and i never have it wear off where I
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this moisturizer! I've been using it for about a year and it's really refreshing and hydrating the smell is also a plus i love it.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA
I use this face moisturizer every day before I put on makeup. It hydrates my skin so well without the breakouts I get from oily lotions!
Karina E.
West Chester, PA
Used to be my favorite moisturizer but my skin got used to it and it didn't work for me anymore. Still a good buy for someone on a budget
Monica K.
Awesome! Helps when I have breakouts and I don't want to wear makeup or use anything in my face that will irritate it . Mosturizes great!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?