BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elizabeth Y.
Madison, AL
Moisturized and helped with occasional dry spots. good for the price! Didn't notice a huge difference in my overall makeup routine though
samantha b.
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. Not only does it help moisturize my skin but it fights upcoming pimples. great for acne prone skin.
Ashley M.
Jacksonville, FL
Only moisturizer I will use. Always before bed and before I put my makeup on in the morning. Not greasy and it doesn't affect my makeup.
Ashley  L.
The formula is thin which i prefer because i have acne prone skin. It moisturizes lightly while also keeping my breakouts under control.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
It makes my face really smooth without the film feeling and i love that, I recommend pairing this with the morning burst facial cleanser
Yolanda M.
Corona, CA
Works the best! Helped stop and keep my breakouts under control! Amazing product and especially easy on the Wallet which is always nice!
Karli W.
Mishawaka, IN
I've been using this stuff for years, so j guess you could say I like it! It gets the job done without leaving my skin too dry or greasy.
Monica K.
Awesome! Helps when I have breakouts and I don't want to wear makeup or use anything in my face that will irritate it . Mosturizes great!
dayrene s.
Este producto es estupendo repara totalmente el pelo lo deja con muy buen brillo una fuerza increible perfecto para todo tipo de cabello
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA
I use this face moisturizer every day before I put on makeup. It hydrates my skin so well without the breakouts I get from oily lotions!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?