BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Charis D.
Ulysses, KS
Hard for me to find moisturizers for my dry skin. However this is an exception. This moisturizer does not leave my skin oily like others.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I bought this hoping to get rid of my acne and moisturize. It got rid of my acne. But, by drying out my entire face! It was horrible!!!
Brenda F.
This moisturizer is really good if you have combination skin. It helped with my mild acne and it was light and didn't weigh down my skin
Andrea P.
Doesn't do much for acne like I feel it should but it doesn't leave my face oily and feels great on. Has a slight tingly cooling feeling.
Michelle  H.
I used this along with their cleanser but it only dried up my skin more causing me to break out more than I did without the moisturizer.
Madelyn C.
Tallahassee, FL
It gets the job done, but it's not my favorite moisturizer out there. Even though it is oil-free, it has an almost-sunscreen feel to me.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this product! I use it every night and it may just be in my head and I have seen an improvement in my skin since i have uses this.
Tonya S.
Chicopee, MA
I have been using the product for 12 years. It is very light on the skin and moisturizes very well. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Deana S.
Mishawaka, IN
Priced well and is great if its used as directed. I haven't used it as often as I should, but I do like what I've seen when I do use it.
Gwendolyn V.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this stuff. It keeps my face moisturized without that annoying layer of oil. It is very refreshing and great for night or mornings!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?