BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jamie M.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is the only moisturizer I've used for years. I love it. Works really good and definitely calms down break outs. It's gentle on the skin for being acne fighting. I love the pump on he bottle as well!! Really easy to use!
Mariana G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only face moisturizer I use for skin as I have very oily skin and this is the only one that seems to work for me. It is very gentle and it simply leaves my face feeling clean. I can write a whole book about this one! I highly recommend for oily type skin
Vivienne R.
This was the first moisturizer I ever used back when I was 16, so maybe the formula is different now. But this is by far one of the worst products I Have ever tried. It's sticky and greasy feeling and caused me to break out.
Heaven W.
Saint Louis, MO
Honestly this is my go to moisturizer. I love the tingling sensation that it gives me. It is very affordable, and it's amazing quality. It's very gentle on your skin and I highly recommend this to anyone who is in need of a new moisturizer.
mia k.
Mill Valley, CA
This moisturizer is super nice for acne prone skin. I wear it to bed every night and it really does help. It comes out of the bottle easily and stings a little when you put it on, but that means its working. I have oily but dry skin because I swim frequently in chlorinated water and it helps my skin type a lot.
Allie C.
This is my go to skin cream. I use it morning and night with the rest of the Clean and Clear line. It's cooling and refreshing after washing your face. Perfectly priced and not greasy. I would recommend the line to everyone!
Taylor E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am not a person to get a lot of acne but this definitely helps to keep my skin cleared up. I purchased this at Target and it was very inexpensive. It is super light weight and perfect to wear under a primer and foundation.
Kendra K.
This is my go to moisturizer. Sometimes I will even mix it with my foundation for a little bit more sheer coverage. It's cheap, and easy to find and gets the job done. There's also a lot of product so it lasts more than two weeks.
Tiff A.
I have been using this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and I get occasional pimples. What I love about this product is that it has acne fighting ingredients that aren't at all harsh. Since I started using this a few years ago, I've noticed significantly less breakouts. And the 2 times I decided to try something else, my skin saw more pimples so I immediately went back to this old faithful. Also this moisturizer does a great job of moisturizing your skin without making your skin feel oily or greasy. The only thing I wish this product had was SPF, but that might mess with the consistency, so I'm not mad that it's not in there.

Also, I wear this under makeup/foundation with no issues.
Makayla K.
I've used this moisturizer to help prevent acne while moisturizing my skin. I've used it a couple of times and I do like the packaging. I purchased this product at Target in the past but discovered that it can be a bit harsh on my skin. I would recommend this product to others who don't have sensitive skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?